The aim of this course is to help you become the best professional colour stylist. So we combine theory, practice and guidance during & after your training. The online colour stylist course provides you with the fashion colour skills you need to thrive as a professional consultant. You will be able to provide bespoke colour analysis services to individuals and businesses. This includes colour analysis consultations for individuals, essential makeup consultations, essential hair colour consultations and run colour analysis for events. View all the beautiful fashion stories we made possible.
Our online colour stylist course includes relevant topics:
The Colours Stylist Course – Course 2
When you completed this course you will be able to master the followings:
• Understand & apply the Munsell theory of colour analysis.
• Understand & apply the 3 Colours RuleTM concept.
• Understand the psychology of colours.
• Determine the colours that suit best different complexions.
• Create stylish colour combinations that suit best your client.
• Provide colour advice on makeup and hair.
• Conduct individual and group consultation.
• Research, apply fashion trends and communicate them well.
Course duration: 8-12 weeks. We let you study at your own pace. Our training adapts to your lifestyle and schedule.
The Colour Stylist Programme
Click on each chapter title to read full training programme
• History of Western Fashion
• Fashion versus Style
• Being a stylist
Exercise 1 (Questions & Answers)
- Understanding the colour wheel
- The colour combinations
- Exercise 1 (Questions & Answers)
- How do colours impact on individuals?
- Positive and negative meaning of colours
- Exercise 2 (Questions & Answers)
- Terminology& understanding
- The undertones
- To which colour palette does your client belong?
- How to identify the colours that suit best each colour group?
- The Deep
- The Light
- The Bright
- The Muted
- The Warm
- The Cool
- Exercise 3 (Questions & Answers)
- Exercise 4 (Questions & Answers)
- Makeup in 10 minutes!
- Makeup for the different skin tones
- The different face shapes
- Simple step-by-step to determine your client’s face shape
- Hairstyles for the Oval face shape
- Hairstyles for the Round face shape
- Hairstyles for the Oblong face shape
- Hairstyles for the Square face shape
- Hairstyles for the Diamond/Heart face shape
- Hair colour for her skin complexion
- Your colour styling assessment: fashion portfolio
- Conduct a colour consultation session
We have been seen in
The colour stylist course comes with a 100% money back guarantee so there’s no risk in finding out more about a change of career and a new pathway to happiness!
100% Money back guaranteed
All card payments accepted