3 Colours Rule fashion training academy helps aspiring fashion stylists around the world start a career in fashion through their online fashion training. We offer the complete fashion stylist training programme to help aspiring fashion stylists around the world successfully launch their career in fashion. Among our online fashion courses: the Fashion stylist course, Colour stylist course, Wardrobe stylist course and Personal shopper course. We also provide FREE lifetime mentoring and career support for current and aspiring stylists. Wildfang, one of our favourite brands, released a special collection to boost your confidence.
On August 5th, millions will tune in to watch the world’s top athletes perform at the highest level, on the world’s largest stage. The Olympics celebrate confidence and human potential through 17 days of competition.
In the spirit of the Olympics and to celebrate these 17 days, Wildfang and fellow female empowerment movement I Am That Girl have joined forces with 17 influencers to launch a limited edition set of confidence boosting pins. The ‘You Got This’ Collection is available for sale exclusively at Wildfang.com with 100% of profits going directly to I Am That Girl.
- Taylor Schilling – Actress & Star Of OITNB
- Amanda Seyfried – Actress & Star Of Mean Girls & Les Mis
- Abby Wambach – Double Olympic Gold Medallist & USWNT’s Top Goal Scorer Ever
- Lynn Gunn – Lead Singer Of PVRIS
- Monique Coleman – Actress, Singer, Philanthropist & Star Of High School Musical
- Evan Rachel Wood – Actress & Star Of HBO’s Westworld
- Emmanuelle Chriqui – Actress & Star Of Entourage
- Stacy London – Stylist & Co-Host Of What Not To Wear
- Kelly Sue Deconnick – Comic Book Writer & Co-Creator Of Bitch Media
- Kelly Sotherton – British Heptathlete & Olympic Bronze Medallist
- Masha Alyokhina – Musician, Member Of Pussy Riot & Human Rights Activist
- Vanessa Torres – Professional Skateboarder, First Female Skater To Win X Games
- Sonia O’Sullivan – 5000m Runner, Former World Champion & Olympic Silver Medallist
- Khalida Popal – Former Captain Afghanistan Women’s Soccer Team
Young women often suffer from a lack of self-confidence. They are three times more likely to suffer from depression and nine times more likely to suffer from an eating disorder, than their male counterparts. I Am That Girl and Wildfang, both fueled by a mission to empower women and girls across the globe, created this collection in hopes of inspiring confidence when you need it most.
Each influencer was asked where they get their confidence boost from and these stories inspired a series of custom pins, illustrated by Portland artist Chelsea Snow. For each woman confidence comes from a personal and unique source. For Stacy London, her boost comes in form of lipstick. “Lipstick is my armor. It makes me feel sexy, strong and powerful. It’s my strength projected outward, it’s the cherry on the sundae of who I am. And when I kiss someone hello or drink tea, it leaves my impermanent but deliberate mark: ‘I was here.’”
The ‘You got This’ collection is for sale at Wildfang.com and 100% of the profits go directly to I Am That Girl.