Flavilla Fongang, the founder of 3 Colours Rule, was recently interviewed by Viv Oyulu from Dream Corner. Viv is a radio presenter and passionate about telling women’s stories. Viv was very interested in discovering the story of this Parisian woman who came to London not knowing where this led her to. Flavilla shared with Viv stories, her passion for people, her entrepreneurial journey and how she managed to thrive throughout her career.
- How did you become a fashion stylist?
- How did you then become a brand consultant?
- Why did you start your own fashion courses?
- What fashion advice to you give your clients?
- What were the keys to your success?
- How did you create your fashion training academy?
- What do you find the most challenging when you started your business?
- What advice would you give to anyone who wants to become a fashion stylist or personal shopper?
Click here to listen to the radio podcast!