3 Colours Rule is a multilingual creative brand strategy & design agency and an online fashion training academy based in London. 3 Colours Rule was established in 2008 and was born out of a burning desire to help businesses and individuals unleash their full potential. This mission allowed us to grow healthy with our clients.
- Creative Brand Strategy & Design Agency:
Having worked predominantly in the fashion and luxury sectors, two highly creative and competitive environments, our agency now helps companies in various industries. We help companies that have challenges with brand concept development, brand perception, brand value and attracting more business. We focus on strategic branding and creative design and use our brand colourology expertise to develop brands that are current and appeal to the market. Click here to get copy of our E-Book on how to improve your brand value and attract your ideal clients
- Fashion Styling Academy:
We help aspiring fashion stylists around the world who have challenges with accessing professional training and launching their fashion stylist career successfully. We provide professional training, mentoring and career support. We are building the largest network of fashion stylists across continents. Click here to get a copy of our E-Book on how to successfully launch your fashion stylist career
Advantages & benefits of working with our branding and design agency
- Work with experts in the luxury, fashion and beauty markets who can predict upcoming trends
- Improve your brand perception and increase your turnover by standing and attracting your ideal customers.
- Save time & money will all aspects of your brand identity by marketing experts, design experts, brand experts and creative experts. Your brand is centrally managed to ensure brand consistency and synergy
- Reach new markets and clients with a brand appealing to more prospects
- Improve your client loyalty and convert better
- Enhance your brand positioning and be distinctive
- Refresh the current look and remind customers of your values
Our business approach
- Creative mastermind. We think outside the box to develop unique brands and projects that create engagement.
- Fast & efficient. We won’t drag your project for weeks as we understand how important it is for you to launch it. We always ensure the same level of professionalism and quality delivery.
- Reliable and responsive. You can always expect a response from us within few hours.
- Solutions minded. We focus on solving your problems immediately so your brand can perform better.
- Strong time managers. We aim to move your project along swiftly so your business can see results.
- We operate on complete price transparency to help you manage your budget effectively.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS GOALS & FIND OUT HOW WE IMPROVE YOUR ROI
We are passionate about brand success. We also offer a complimentary brand review which consists of evaluating if your business & marketing strategy is in correlation with your brand identity. Then the brainstorming session consists of discussing ideas for your next brand project. We will then offer a few strategic suggestions to improve the brand value of your business. email@example.com or 020 8768 2993
What does 3 Colours Rule mean? 3 Colours Rule is the art of combining 3 colours beautifully.
- Flavilla Fongang
Chief Executive & Creative Director
- Sophie Edwards
- Maxime Merlier
- Mireille Rouquette
Brand Consultant & Designer
- Zhechen Li
- Toni Jose
Head of Web Development
- Maaham Husain
Social Media Manager
- Bo Yun Kim
Creative Consultant & Designer
We are grateful for the success of 3 Colours Rule and being able to give is for us a honour. We are proud to support and donate to these amazing charities: The NSPCC, Water Aid, Amnesty, Cancer Research and The Drifting Angels in Ghana.
The highlight of my trip to Ghana was to come back to the Drifting Angels’ Orphanage. I’m grateful for having a second chance to spend some time with these amazing children full of life. They reminded me that we don’t need much to be happy. So don’t drift away from your Happiness.